Image result for MY ENGLISH TEACHER sex story This is my real story. Ii'm Vijay from Tamil Nadu. This happened before one year. At that point i used to be doing my college 2nd year. I even have sex desire from my 16th age. When my second-year classes started, everyone in my class was happy because we are escaped from the ragging. Our classes were started at 9 am a day. Our first day first hour is English. Everyone in my class was eagerly expecting the new Staff. i'm the category leader of my class. So I even have more responsibility over my class. At 9 a.m. an angel entered our classroom. I can’t believe my eyes, because a 26 years old angel standing ahead of me. Her name is Siva Ranjani

Age 26; She is unmarried.


Her stats were 36 32 38. She speaks very frankly with us, like our classmates. Like that 2 months gave up the ghost.


Siva Ranjani mam and that i became close friends. We also shared our mobile numbers. We chatted till late in the dark a day. She shared every matter with me. We became closer. She is staying within the college hostel. i used to be staying alone during a house. Because my native is way faraway from the school, I took one house for rent. She comes repeatedly to my house. My rented house contains two rooms. at some point once we chatted at late night, she said that “you aren't only my student, you're quite anyone in my life [nee en student mattum illa da, en vaalkaila elllatha vidavum mukkiyamanavan nee]” initially I can’t understand the meaning of her words. So I simply said because of her and end the conversation. at some point she told that she hates the hostel and she or he needs a house for rent near my house. But unfortunately we can’t find any room near my house. So she asked me for a favor that she would really like to share my house. I also accepted for her. I shared my house with my dream girl Siva Ranjani. We stayed within the same house for one month. But nothing happened between us.


Everything has changed one a fine day. Still I can’t forget that day. at some point i used to be suffered from heavy fever. it had been midnight my body was totally shivering thanks to the cold climate. She can’t do anything to stay me warm, so she came on the brink of me and held my hands. and she or he hugs me more tightly to stay me warm. I also hug her more tightly. Her breasts were crushing over my chest.


Image result for MY ENGLISH TEACHER sex story

We slept that night together. From that day her behaviors were changed completely. Afterward she starts to like me quite anyone within the world. After one week her birthday came. i might wish to present her an exquisite gift. So i bought a replacement silk sari to her and kept it more secretly. Finally her birthday came. I gave her the silk sari at twelve ‘o'clock. She was more impressed. She gave an enormous hug to me and gave a soul kiss in my lips. I can’t believe that moment, I felt that as a dream but it’s true. After an extended smooch she won’t speak any word. She visited her room and slept. But I can’t sleep.

The next day morning my angel came out of the space and that i can’t close my eyes. Because she seems like more beautiful within the silk sari. She came almost me and told “get ready dear; i would like to enjoy this birthday fully with you”. Then we both visited the temple, theater, and park and eventually we finished our dinner during a restaurant and return to our house. While returning home, she told “dear there's a present is expecting you today”. i used to be totally confused. We reached our home.

She bolted the door and came near me. She hugged me tightly and told in my ears “dear I’m your gift take me, and make me as your wife [nan than unnudaya Paris vanthu Enna eduthukoda Chellam]”. I can’t believe my ears; I saw her eyes, it tells me tons of stories. Finally she gave a soul kiss on my lips. We smooched for 10 min. Then i took her to the bed and made her lie on the bed. I removed all my dresses except my underwear and jumped on the bed.



Image result for MY ENGLISH TEACHER sex story
First, i took her face and gave a soul kiss in her lips. She also responded well. She opened her mouth and allowed my tongue inside her mouth. We exchanged our saliva. It continues for 15 min. then i removed her sari and fondle her boobs over the blouse. She moans in pleasure.

Then i removed all her dresses and made her nude then she removed my underwear and make me nude. She took my penis and starts provides a nice blow job. Then she inserted my dick into her mouth. I fuck her within the mouth she also enjoys it more.



After that i made lie on the bed & spread her legs wider and starts to like her pussy…



She moans in pleasure. Ssssshhhh…. Aaaahhhh…. Hmmmm…… Fuck me… Fuck me hard…… Then I inserted my tongue in to her pussy and starts to fuck her using my tongue. She ejaculated in my mouth… I drank all her juices.

Then i inserted my 6-inch dick into her sweet pussy. First she can’t bear the pain, later the pain turns in to pleasure. She moans in great pleasure. Vijay fuck me… Fuck me hard…. Ahhhhh......

Ahhhhh….. Ahaaaaa…… valikuthu da….. Kuthu da….. Nalla veagama kuthu…. She and me reached the

I unloaded my full cum inside her pussy. She hugs me tightly and that we both slept hugging one another.



We fucked 3 more times on an equivalent night. subsequent day morning we both awaken at 9 am. Till we slept naked within the bed then we bath together naked. We fucked altogether positions. After one month she conveys that she is pregnant. We both were happy except for our future we abort the kid.

Then we lived as husband and wife for 9 months. Now she possesses married to a programmer and visited abroad. Now i'm trying to find a sex partner.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
--------------