Friends, my name is Ayaz, I am from Alwar district of Rajasthan. I am 25 years old, my penis size is seven and a half inches.

Today I am going to tell a true sex story of my life here. This story is the story of sex between me and two unknown aunts, from whom I met suddenly.

This is the matter of summer, my college holidays were going on, so I was absolutely free.

I went to the railway station in one day, I had a parcel. When I went there to get it, I came to know that my parcel has not arrived yet. I started going back to my house. My house is a little far from the station, so I was waiting for the tempo.

Suddenly I saw an aunt coming from the front. He had two parcels. When I saw him, I thought I would help him. The aunt had only a small parcel in her hand. But the second parcel was much larger. I understood that there is probably a big item in it.

I went to the aunt and said to them - Hello aunt… should I help you?

Aunt looked at me and said- yes maybe I cannot take these two together… they are very heavy.
I said - Never mind aunt… I help you. Let's go where?
Aunty said - My car is standing in the parking lot. Please take it there.

I picked up that big parcel and started walking with the aunt. Aunt was wearing a sari. Aunty was around 34 years old, she was very beautiful to see. His body was full.
The aunt asked me while walking - what is your name?
I said- My name is Ayaz.
She said - what do you do?
I said - I study in college.
She said while looking at me- Good.

Then I asked him - aunt where do you live?
So Auntie Bolin- I live in MG Colony.
I said - well… what do you do?
She said - I have my own business… I do that.
I asked - what kind of business aunt?
She said that I do sewing and sell my products online.

I started appreciating his hard work.

While talking like this, we came to the parking lot. Aunt's car was standing there.

I kept that stuff in his car and told him - OK aunt, now I go.
So Auntie said- Hey son… you don't come with me… Which side is your house?
I told them my home address.

She said- Yes, I am going from the same side… Let us sit… I will leave you.
I said - Okay aunt.

Then in this way I sat in aunt's car and started going to my house. I asked the aunt - who else is in your house?

Auntie Bolin- I live alone in my house.
I said - why… where is your husband?
She said - I have been divorced.
I said - sorry aunt… I did not know.
Aunt Bolin- Never mind, it is not your fault.

Now as soon as the aunt said that they had been divorced, my mind started to roam in my mind. I thought why not fuck this aunt today. Somehow today, if you get this aunt for one night, then enjoy it.

Then suddenly an idea came to my mind.
I told the aunt - aunt here, I have got these parcels kept. But you are alone at your house… so how will you remove them from the car and keep them inside?

Hearing this, my aunt said - yes it is… will you walk with me to my house? I will come to leave you back. All you need is a little more trouble.

What was it for me, this is what I wanted myself. I told the non-stop aunt - why not aunt… you go, I will keep this parcel in your house.

Then that aunt took me straight to her house. I saw that the aunt's house was very big.

I praised and said - Aunty, your house is very big and nice.
Auntie Bolin- Thank you… Now go inside.
I said - Aunty, let's go.

Then I took out the parcel from the car and came inside with the aunt to her house. At that time there was only me and him in the house. Laddoos started bursting in my heart. It was too late for the aunt to agree.

Then aunt told me to keep the parcel in one place - Ayaz, come here come the couch.
They asked me to sit on the couch, so I sat on the couch.

Then she went inside and brought water. Aunt gave me water and she also sat there.

I drank water and asked them - aunt, what have you ordered in such parcels, why is it so heavy?

Aunties fell silent for a minute and started looking at me and started thinking.

I again said - aunt, what is it in these parcels, which you are thinking so much?

The aunt pointed to the large parcel and said - in this I have asked for a toaster. It has two toasters. One I have ordered for my friend. She will just come to pick it up now.

I said - OK and what's in the second parcel?
Aunty said - I have asked for some books in them… they are.

I shook my head in OK.

Then the aunt had gone in, so I gave voice to the aunt and asked - aunt, can I open this parcel and see the toaster, how are you?
The aunt said yes, see.

I tried to open the parcel containing the toaster, but that parcel did not open. Because he had a thick tape on it. It was not possible to open without scissors.

I tried to open the parcel containing the toaster, but that parcel did not open. Because he had a thick tape on it. It was not possible to open without scissors.

Then I thought that till then I can only see these books… there are books. I started opening that second parcel. Then as soon as I opened that parcel and saw the name of the book above. Seeing his name, my senses flew away. Chudai's stories were written on that book. As soon as I read this name, I came to understand that aunt is completely hungry. Now I did not have to work very hard.

I filled the water in a glass with a jug of water placed on the table and deliberately spilled water on my pajamas.
As soon as the water fell, I made a loud sound from my mouth - oh shit.

Suddenly aunt came out after hearing my voice. He noticed that water has fallen on my pajamas.

They asked me - oh how it happened, your entire pajamas got wet.
I said - aunt yes the water has fallen… but never mind, it is still hot anyway. Will dry up in a while.

Auntie said- what happened if it is summer, you will be wearing wet pajamas a little.
I said what to do?
Auntie said- now you wear a towel for a while… till then your pajamas will also dry up.
I said - no aunt. There is no need for this.
Auntie said- Oh, how is there no need… You have helped me so much. I can only do so much for you.

I was already ready… so I said - Okay aunt… You tell me where the bathroom is, I go and wear a towel.
Auntie Bolin- What is the need to go to the bathroom to wear a towel, change it here. Is there any problem in front of me?
I said - aunt but how in front of you!
Auntie said- why can't you wear a towel in front of me?
I said - I can wear it… but I will be ashamed.
Auntie laughed and said - What shame is there in this… You are a girl… Do change here.

Then I looked at the laughing aunt and started pulling down my pajamas. I was seeing that the eyes of the aunt were frozen on my pajamas.

I slowly removed the entire pajamas and stood in my underwear. Because of being in front of the aunt, since when I was thinking about them, that is why my cock was completely erected. On the other hand, aunt was also looking at my standing cocks.

Then I took the towel from the aunt's hand and sat down wearing it. Aunt's eyes were fixed on me.

Aunt started asking me - do you go to the gym?
I said yes.
Aunt said - that's why your body is so cool.
I said yes

Then the eye of the aunt went to the other parcel. Aunt said - why did you open this parcel?
I said - aunt I was opening the big one, but there was tape in it… so I thought I could open the small one.

The aunt looked at me and laughingly said that I had just brought this book.
I also said to the aunt - aunt, no problem… I know you live alone… and you also want happiness… so you do all this.

Aunt started laughing after listening to me. I also understood that now my work will be done.

I slowly went to the aunt and I told the aunt - If you have my permission, then let me give you happiness today.

The aunt suddenly came close to me and stole her body from me. The very next moment his soft lips settled on my lips. Supporting the aunt, I also grabbed the lips of the aunt with my lips and pressed her bottom lip between her two lips and started sucking. While sucking the lips of the aunt, I put my hands on her mummies from the top of her sari and started mashing.

I was having so much pleasure in suppressing their 34 size mummos, what can I say.

Then I said sucking their lips while sucking - aunt I want to suck your whole body.
Auntie said- yes definitely… whatever you want to do… do it.

I lifted the aunt on my lap and asked him - where is the bedroom?
He said - is in front.

I took them to the bedroom and removed their saris and laid them on the bed.

Then I closed the door of the room and went to bed near them. I started sucking and licking their lips. She was also supporting me.

Kissing the aunt, I started to open the button of her blouse with my hands. I slowly opened all the blouse buttons and opened the blouse. He was wearing a red color bra inside. I kissed the aunt's Mumma from above the red bra and licked it with my tongue, kissing with love.

I completely removed her blouse. After that I started removing the petticoat from below and slowly removed the entire petticoat.

Aunt wore black colored panties below. I touched the aunt's panty with my hands with great love, then a loud snot came out of the aunt's mouth. 'Ahha… Ayaz… Ummmmm .. ’

I started kissing by placing my lips on the chest of the aunt. I started moving towards his mummies.

I took the aunt in my arms and put the hand behind and opened the hook of her bra. Auntie was not saying anything… she was just enjoying herself lying down on the bed. I opened the bra and started sucking aunt's mummies.

desi  xxx
I sucked both mums very well one by one. After kissing the mums for about 5 minutes, the aunt was completely hot.

Then suddenly my phone rang. When I heard the call, I had to go somewhere urgent at that time.
When the aunt came to know that I had to go, the aunt also became depressed. But I promised the aunt to come back and give fun to every one of them.
I told the aunt - I just come in ten minutes.

Then I got up from the aunt with impassion and went back soon.

When I came back, his house was open. I went inside without giving voice and looked at the room, then aunt was not in the bedroom.

When I looked here and there, there was a sound of water falling from the bathroom. The bathroom door was slightly open. I started going there.

The view inside was staggering because I saw that aunt and she had a friend in the bathroom. Perhaps she was his friend for whom he had ordered a toaster. Aunt was standing naked in the bathroom with her friend and both of them were taking bath under the shower with each other in their arms.

When I saw this scene, the condition of my cock got bad. When I was not stopped in a while, I took off my pajamas and underwear and entered the bathroom inside.

I caught the aunt from behind. Aunt suddenly saw me and kissed me laughing.
Aunt told his friend - this is the one… I was waiting for.

His friend saw me and then came towards me looking at my cock. He grabbed my cock with his hand and started looking at me with lust while caressing.

The aunt had also seen my cock now, so the aunt also got water in her mouth.

I told the aunt - Your friend has also joined us to share happiness.
His friend grabbed my cock and said- If Ayaz accepts to take both of us together, then it will be fun.
I said - I and my Alore are approved.

I kept my tongue on the aunt's pussy while sitting down there and widened the aunt's pussy and put my tongue in it. I started licking aunty's pussy. By doing all this, the aunt started feeling like heaven.

Now the aunt was filling the intoxicating liquor. I found that scene so erotic that I could not tell you by writing it. You can imagine that scene with your eyes closed.

All the girls who are reading this sex story of mine, there is no need to understand how much fun it is to chat. The moment someone widens the tongue and inserts the tongue in it, then how much fun does the fire make.

After seeing the scene of Aunty's Chut Chusai, the aunt of the aunt standing nearby gave her senses and she started licking my body from behind. I started turning my tongue on my waist.

I licked the auntie's pussy for about three minutes. Then I stood up and started suppressing the aunt's mother. Aunt's friend had also come in front of me. I also started suppressing his friend's mother. When I saw her aunt's friend while squirming carefully, her age was also around 32 years old.

She was also a hot figure… she was sexier than an aunt. He pressed my head on his mother and said in my ear - don't suck my pussy too!

In the same way I also licked Auntie's friend's pussy and gave both fun.

I inserted my cock in the aunt's mouth and licked them. Once aunt used to suck cocks and once her friends started sucking my cock.

Then I asked to walk in the room, so both of them went to bed. I made a position and started fucking him by inserting cocks in aunty's pussy. After some time, his friend also opened her pussy and lay down. So I removed the cocks from Auntie's pussy and poured them into her friend's pussy. Like this, I alternately fucking them both for about 30 minutes.

By now, aunt had fallen twice and her friend once. Then I dusted the cocks out, so both of them put my cocks juice on their mothers and cleaned them by sucking cocks.

I was not sure of coming home at night. So I didn't worry about going home. In the same way, I shoved them in different rugs all night. Both of them became very happy that night. Later it was discovered that Auntie's friend was also divorced and she was also thirsty for cocks.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
--------------